Saturday, September 27, 2014

The 4 Most Common Sleeping Positions

How you sleep also affects your physical health. For example, the freefall position (lying on your front with your hands around the pillow and your head turned to one side) is good for digestion. But the "soldier" (lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides) and the "starfish" may lead to snoring and a bad night's sleep.
Sleep apnea is worse when you sleep on your back, and other patients with leg cramps and restless legs syndrome restless legs syndrome have leg discomfort, so they tend to sleep in the fetal position and hold their legs.

2 comments:

  1. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
    is it bad to sleep on your stomach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    proper way to sleep

    ReplyDelete