Dear Respiratory friends we are happy to share with you Great Respiratory event - 5th International Congress of Georgian Respiratory Association organized by our friends in Georgia, which take place last week in Batumi!!!
Georgian Respiratory Association with about 1000 members representing various disciplines of respiratory medicine together with world-renowned experts from Europe, America and Asia made this meeting a unique scientific event not only in Georgia but at the global level.
- The European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP) accredited Congress with 12 credits of Continuing Medical Education (CME)!
- 1000 of participants from more than 25 countries!
- 38 International speakers from all over the world on Hot Topics in Respiratory Medicine!
- 25 scientific sessions covered all fields related to respiratory medicine including Asthma and Allergy, Respiratory Critical Care Medicine, Lung Cancer, Pulmonary Infections, Thoracic Imaging, Thoracic Surgery, Thoracic Oncology, Rare Lung Diseases, COPD, Interventional Bronchoscopy, and Pediatric Pulmonology!
- All sessions were live in internet and you can view sessions at Official Facebook page of Georgian Respiratory Association: https://www.facebook.com/Georgian-Respiratory-Association-208587155871083/?fref=ts
The event was of great success because it was organized by young and inspired team conducted by President of the Congress Ivane Chkhaidze, and Congress co-chairs: Vakhtang Katsarava, Tamaz Maglakelidze and Kakha Vacharadze!
Batumi, it is perfect place for Congress and great place to be!