Saturday, November 19, 2016

#BreatheBoldly for World COPD Day 2016!

Respiratory Decade is supporting #BreatheBoldly campaign for increasing awareness for COPD!
We challenge you to post a straw selfie on social media to raise awareness and show empathy for the 300 million people with #COPD, because sadly, COPD can feel like breathing through a straw. So, #BreatheBoldly, because even with COPD, there’s always a way to make life better. For more information visit: http://philips.to/2geuzma
http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/sites/copd-care-and-solutions/all-about-copd/world-copd-day


2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete