Publons is rewarding the heroes on the front lines of peer review for Peer Review Week 2016. Are you in the running?
Expert peer reviewers are the Sentinels of Science. They protect the world from false findings that could set back advances in human knowledge by decades.
When researchers are committed to peer review, we discover cures, develop innovative technologies and realise human potential faster.
That’s why we’re saluting the Sentinels of Science for Peer Review Week 2016. At the end of Peer Review Week 2016, Publons will announce the top contributors to peer review over the past year, including the:
- Top 10% of reviewers for each discipline
- Top 3 overall contributors to peer review
- Top 3 peer review contributors from the top five reviewing countries (by number)
- Top 3 contributing editors (most manuscripts handled, by number)
- Top 3 recognition advocates (top 3 editors that have invited reviewers to add a review record to Publons).
The top 10% of reviewers in each discipline will each receive a Sentinel Badge on their profile, signifying their commitment on the front lines of peer review over the past year.
Winners in all other categories will receive prizes from our biggest ever prize pool, thanks to contributions from our partners at: Wiley, Digital Science, ScholarOne and more.
So make sure your Publons profile is up to date with all your expert reviewing and editorial activity and get recognised as a true Sentinel of Science!